a Random Post (like always)


LOL!!! OH MY SWEET-SUGAR-CANDY-LORD!! I'M LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THIS! (P.S. For the one who belongs that blog-post, from the deep of my heart, the deepest part of my heart, I am sorry for posting this captured picture of your blog, without asking any permissions. I meant it. I am sorry, just for fun though :p)



OHMY! So, I've just found this-well, actually no, I've ever found Upe's blog like a long time ago but still- and captured this post because it's just beyond hilarious!
When I read this post, the very first thing I did was just make an extremely dumb smile and laugh, not sure what anything else I really should've done! Yeah, it really is amusing. And it literally, successfully, made my mind flooded with flashbacks. The old things just came in throng all of sudden, without any permissions. I love it though. I love the feeling of having those flashbacks. I mean, like, do you ever feel that the old things sometimes are better than the new ones? When the old moments seemed better than what you are facing now? Yeah, I've ever felt that way. I mean, I am feeling it right now.
I miss the moment when school was not stressing at all; fun instead (I mean not really 'that' fun. But, had some fun in it). Yeah, when I had no pressure at all. When I didn't even have problems with scores, assignments, money-yeah, I've got some money-problems lol- and stuff. When I really enjoyed school that I didn't even want to go home because school's WiFi was so tempting.

I miss my Junior High School's WiFi.

Lol. I mean, for a God's sake, of course not just its WiFi. I don't know, I just think that, this old thingy was better. There are some reasons that make me think it's true.


Some people changed.



Some things changed.




Almost of everything,





has changed.





Yeah, that's probably right; the old things are way better than the new ones. But, let's just hope that the future-things will be more than just better. I hope, there will be some this-is-the-bestest-thing-that-has-ever-happened-in-my-life things someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com