Once I cry; I meant to cry.

At one night I thought about something,


about how people at school were crying a river remembering they are going to go for a college and being away to each others, to their friends.

And about, how on earth I couldn't even let a single drop of tears rolling down my cheeks, because, seriously, I didn't feel to cry or anything.

And I thought, am I really this cruel? Am I becoming cruel just because I'm not crying over the fact that we are going to be away and separated?

I thought and thought until I got a spark on the edge of the dark,

maybe, I wasn't--and am not-- crying because,

because I know, that we'll still be stepping on the same ground, we'll still be breathing to the same air, we'll still be talking with the same languange and we've got a bunch of social medias that still connect us to each other beyond easily.


We are still on the same planet, for a God's sake.


So, why should I waste my tears?


(well, maybe I am one little mean girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com