I thought for a second, of how stupid I am.

I push away everyone who cares of me.

It's like, I was on the edge of a high cliff, where there was a deep dark chasm under.

There were some people who wanted to help me, to care of me. I saw an endelss darkness behind their back, I didn't know what was inside that dark side, all I know was, it was nothing. It was just an endless-dark-side.

It was the chasm.

But there was me, who looked at each one of them furiously. My mind was full of questions, it was all whys.

"Look. We just want to help. We care of you."

It was you, breaking the silence. I hated how it was sipped into my head, and echoed and echoed and echoed a thousand times.

I didn't know what made me so mad at him. I didn't know why I didn't believe him. All I knew is, I didn't; I didn't believe him.

Why did they care? They were just some people who didn't have a life. They just wanted to ruin mine.

"I don't need your help. Just go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com