Help Me!


I don't know what happens to me. I'm feeling like, I'm not me. I'm feeling like, I have been changed.

And I hate it.


I'm not used to be like this. I'm not like this. I don't know what's gotten in me but I'm just feeling like, I don't want to do anything.

Lazy.

Hah. Too classic?

But, no. It's not the lazy you're thinking about. It's different. And it's pretty scary, to be honest. I'm feeling like, this laziness is crawling into me. Sticking, sucking, embracing me. Not a warm embrace. The cold, yet tempting ones.

I don't know.

It slowly kills me.

I hate it.

I have to kill it before it eats me and drowns me in its stomach.

But, I need help.
I've already in its paunch! I'm drowning, I'm losing the air! I somehow can't swim, something's pulling me hard from the deep down. It grabs my legs, I can't be able to move them. I- I- I'm losing my breath. The water has already filled my lungs. I can't breath. I'm not breathing.

Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com