Little Nuh

Hello! Whatcha doing? Right now, I'm typing this post :p And... oh the reasons why I'm using English in this post are, 1st, I wanna improve my poor English. 2nd, I just found an Indonesian-13-year-old's amazing fashion blog, and she's using English in every single post she made. So, well, I'm 15, so why can't I do like what she can do? lol.

Well, I wanna talk about her and I think it will be so much cooler if I'm using English :p #ngek
I'm so surprised knowing that a 13-year-old-girl could inspire people for their fashion. Her name is Evita Nuh :D She's so stylish, and I think that is why her fashion blog is now having more than 4k followers! and the amazing fact is... there are some designers from other countries who are following her blog! How amazing she is! She usually posts photos of her with her cold face, but sometimes she shows her cute smile too :3 Ohh and also, she has her own brand of clothes, it's Little Nuh.


I love it how a very young girl has made her dreams come true and it's also amazing she has a fashion blog which has been knowing by so many people! Not just Indonesia, but WORLD, I wonder how proud her parents are..

Check her amazing blog out! --> http://www.jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com/ follow her style! :D

Evita Nuh :D

P.s my english is really bad, if there's something trouble with my grammar, harap maklum :p

1 comment:

  1. Evita Nuh rockss!! Totally amazing. Such a prodigy in Fashion industry :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com