galau~ gaje~ mboh~

Too much.
I think it's too much.
I love someone but i think it's too much.


oh wait did i mention 'love'?
owh sorry not love but obsessed. I'm obsessed. Too obsessed.
I don't know but... I think his voice is kind of magic or something, but.. everytime I hear that, it makes me feel so good. really good. and sometimes makes me cry.

Okay, that sounds weird but I tell the truth.
Is that normal?
I never be someone like this before :/

*gaje

But I thank to him.
Thanks..
for your inspiration.
your songs is really extra-sure inspired me so much *lebay
and I still can't believe that you write your own songs.

That's so cool and unbelievable
You know what? I can't write any sentences of a song lyric or a poem. #smh

I'm not a typical girl like that.. hmmm a girl that has that beautiful mind that can make that beautiful words. not a poetic girl or something-..- not a romance gurl-..- I'm just like this, a gaje girl muahaha

Sometimes I wish I were that girl.. I mean... a poetic girl and a girl that can make her own songs.
It's so cool I think.. I mean, how does she did that?
Where do the words come from?
Where do the melodies come from?

I think.....
That's so cool if you have your own songs,
your own story that has been written in a book and realize that everyone knows your book and your story..

*galau

but, Nevermind.. I love being my self. so far.

*mboh

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com