dont be killed

So, I downloaded some videos to watch the handsome daddy Ilkook and his cute boys DAEHAN, MINGUK, MANSE!!
Sometimes,
When I'm alone in my tiny and quiet room, I have a very strange and awful feeling.

No. I'm not talking about me scared of some imaginary ghost or something.
No. I'm kinda brave. Lols.
No.
It's just,
I feel like I don't have anyone.
I don't talk to anyone
because I don't have anyone to talk to.
Even if,
I'm chatting with someone or talking with someone in some social medias.
I don't feel like talking. It's just me typing something, answering some typed talks but it's not talking.

I never like texts.

I don't like texting. Never.

I feel like I'm all alone and that kills me.

I guess loneliness can kill. Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com